Personal Trainer Recommended Fitness Events in Raleigh
St. Paddy’s Run Green and After Party – 03/02/2013 – Downtown Raleigh
- 8k Race
- A “green” sustainable event with minimal landfill waste, natural, compostable food and drink containers, and other earth-friendly initiatives.
- Post-race street party hosted by Tir Na Nog Irish Pub. Bands will be playing in Moore Square, great beer and food provided by Tir na nOg all evening!
- Help us teach kids that Health and Wellness can be fun and rewarding!
- Register early to be guaranteed a t-shirt!
- The Run / Walk finishes at our Healthy and Wellness Sponsor Village with fruit, water, and snacks for all finishers.
- Runners who participate in these races accumulate points and are awarded money and prizes at an awards banquet held at the Second Empire Restaurant at the conclusion of the Series.
- Proceeds from the event will benefit the Trinity Academy of Raleigh.
JY Joyner Elementary 5k Run/Walk – 03/03/2013 – Raleigh
Run for the Oaks – 9/03/2013 – Moore Square, Raleigh
- 5K race to benefit planting trees in the City of Oaks.
Dog Days – 3/9/2013 – Raleigh
- 5k run
- 2 mile Dog Walk
- Running with one’s dog is generally discouraged in area races, but this is one event where it is encouraged.
The Wake Tech Road Scholars 5K Run and Walk – 3/16/2013 – Raleigh
- Proceeds from the event will benefit student scholarship fund of the Wake Tech Foundation.
Mission Outreach 5K Run/Walk – 3/16/2013 – Raleigh
- In the 5K, awards will be given to the top three males overall, to the top three females overall, and to the top three finishers in each of the following age groups – (both sexes) 14-under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60-over.
- Each child finishing the mile will receive a medal.
Jog Your Mind 5K – 3/16/2013 – Cary
- This is a new race for the Raleigh area which is put on by the ladies at Alpha Omega Epsilon at NCSU.
- All proceeds will be given to Save A Life, Inc., a teen suicide prevention program.
Second Empire 5K Classic – 3/24/2013 – Second Empire Restaurant and Tavern, Raleigh
Java Jive Jog – 3/30/2013 – Cary
- 5k race
- Proceeds from the race will benefit the Miracle League of the Triangle which provides opportunities to all children with special needs to play baseball regardless of their abilities.
Need help training and preparing?
Consulting a personal trainer to optimize your training program is the best way to maximize results… Contact us today for a free trial session!