Break-a-Sweat & have a great time!
Join us for a fun community workout designed to torch calories, work up a sweat, and turn you in to a bad-ass!
In this FREE fun group workout, you will:
- Train Up Your WHOLE Body. Including: Your arms, glutes, abs and more!
- Utilize light Strength Training to stimulate your muscles
- Work up a sweat and get your body moving with Metabolic Conditioning
- Learn new moves and have a blast using gear not found in regular gyms. (Sleds, Tires, Battle Ropes, and so much more!)
This is the perfect workout event to kick-off your health & fitness comeback! It’s free & open to all. So if you want to bring a friend, have them RSVP too!
- When: Saturday, October 19th, at 11:00 am
- Where: Capital Strength & Conditioning, 2422 Atlantic Avenue, Raleigh NC 27612
- Price: Free! Get FREE access before we fill up. RSVP now to reserve your spot.
Access is FREE, but spots are limited to just 25 people and we will fill up. Get your name on the list and we will save your spot!