Fit Meals: 3 Ingredient
Pulled Chicken Tacos
Why we love this recipe:
→ This is one of the easiest and most delicious recipes we've tried! This shredded chicken taco recipe only requires 3 ingredients that we always seem to have on hand.
→ One serving packs 46 grams of protein and just 290 calories, it's also low in fat... can we say perfect post-workout meal?!
→ It's a versatile meal that can be consumed many different ways! (think taco, burrito, on a rice bowl, or with steamed veggies)
We hope you try it and love it too!
Nutritional info per serving: (4 Servings)
→ Calories: 290 / Protein: 46 grams / Carbs: 14 grams / Fat: 3 grams
What you will need (for 4 Servings) ↓
- 32 oz Frozen Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 Cups Salsa
- 1/4 cup water
Directions: Prep Time: 5 min. Cook Time: 25 minutes in pressure cooker or 4-8 hours in slow cooker
- Place the frozen chicken breasts in the cooker, add taco seasoning, top with salsa and water. Move chicken around to coat and prevent burning at the bottom.
- Pressure Cooker Instructions:
Place lid on pressure cooker and lock; bring to full pressure and cook for 25 minutes, then instant release.
Slow Cooker Instructions:
Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours or high heat for 4-5 hours.
- Remove chicken from cooker and shred meat, then return to salsa mix and serve.
Pro-tip: If you're watching your calories & carbs, check out Coach Matt's favorite tortilla wraps below.
They're very tasty and contain 50 calories, 4g protein, 16g carbs each! 🙂 ↓