Fitness Events in Raleigh | September 2017
Temperatures are dropping and outdoors fitness events are happening all over town!
It's time to get out there and try something new, so check out what's going on this month!
Sept 2: Big Muddy Challenge
- Where: Hill Ridge Farms, 703 Tarboro Road, Youngsville, NC 27596
- When: Sat, Sept 2, 2017 at 8:00 am
- How Much: $30-50
- What: The Big Muddy Challenge will be taking place at Hill Ridge Farms for the 7th time.
They will be introducing their best & newest set of obstacles yet.
This event is for all ages and families are invited for the day to eat, play and laugh!
Sept 3: Goat Yoga & Nature Meditation
- Where: Equis Run Farm, 11316 Centaur Road, Wake Forest, NC 27587
- When: Sun, September 3, 2017. 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
- How Much: $20
- What: Join the fun for some of the happiest exercise out there!
Combining flow Yin with a bunch of adorable goats roaming around for one fun yoga session.
The yoga class is followed by a 45 minute meditation session that is bound to leave you relaxed.
Sept 3: Standup Paddleboard Yoga
- Where: Jordan Lake Recreation - Vista Point, 3191 N. Pea Ridge Road, Pittsboro, NC 27523
- When: Sun, September 3, 2017, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- How Much: $50
- What: Take your yoga skills to a whole new place.. on a paddle board!
This outdoors experience takes place on the water, in a quiet cover on Jordan Lake.
Paddle & yoga newbies welcome, so paddle, practice yoga & relax!
Sept 10: Canes 5K
- Where: 1400 Edwards Mill Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607
- When: Sunday, Sept 10, 2017 - 7:30 AM
- How Much: $15-50
- What: Get ready for a fun event because the 5th annual Canes 5K race is coming up, and it not only includes a 5k, but also100- and 200-yard kids dashes, multiple inflatables, and appearances by the Carolina Hurricanes, team staff, alumni, Stormy and the Pepsi Storm Squad!
All proceeds will benefit the Carolina Hurricanes Kids 'N Community Foundation, which provides funding to children's charities and education programs throughout North Carolina, so join the fun and support a great cause!
Sept 10: Pints & Poses
- Where: Raleigh Brewing Company, 3709 Neil St., Raleigh, NC 27607
- When: Sunday Sept 10, 2017 - 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- How Much: $10
- What: Pints & Poses Yoga is a beginner / intermediate yoga class hosted in The Raleigh Brewing taproom.
Bend & stretch and then enjoy a pint of refreshing Raleigh Brewing beer at noon!
Sept 16: The Color Vibe 5K Run
- Where: Triangle Town Center, 5959 Triangle Town Boulevard, Raleigh, North Carolina 27616
- When: Sat, Sept 16, 2017 at 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- How Much: $30
- What: Get ready for the most colorful day of your life! The Color Vibe 5K is a fun-filled, family-friendly walk/run that covers its runners in non-toxic, biodegradable color as they complete the course. (Kids 12 and under are free)
So get your friends and whole family stretched out and ready for this awesome event!
Sept 23: 9 / 11 Heroes Run
- Where: Eva Perry Library, 2100 Shepherds Vineyard Dr, Apex, NC 27502
- When: Sat, Sept 23, 2017, 8:00 AM
- How Much: $30
- What: A 5K + 1M fun run / walk to raise awareness and honor the fallen!
This is a great opportunity for the community to come out and give thanks to local veterans, their families, and first responders in an annual, fun, and family friendly environment!
Sept 30: 5K Color Run By RelayFor Life UNC
- Where: Old Well, E Cameron Ave, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- When: Sat, Sept 30 2017, 9:00
- How Much: $10-20
- How Much: $10-20
- What: UNC is hosting their second annual 5K color run, with more color and even more fun!
All profit received from this race will go directly toward cancer research through the American Cancer Society.
How to Get Fit—FAST!
Discover if training with us is a fit for you with a free 1-on-1 Training Consultation.
Click below to get started now!