Why we love this recipe:
→ Packing 44.5 g of protein & 74 g of carbs, this power breakfast will help fuel up your workouts!
→ A quick & healthy breakfast (or snack) that's ready to go when you need it, you can prepare several servings at once to eat throughout the week.
→ Rich in fiber, protein and healthy fats, these delicious oats will keep you feeling full and satisfied.
What you will need (for 1 Serving) ↓
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp. chia seed
- 1 tbsp. all-natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter powder
- ½ banana, halved and sliced
- 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or peanut-butter flavored)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (or other sweetener)
- A dash of cinnamon
Directions: (Prep Time: 5 min, plus overnight time to soak and let the oats absorb all the yummy flavors!
* if you don't have all night, 4 hours should suffice!)
- Add all the ingredients together in a bowl or mason jar.
Mix until combined and refrigerate overnight - 4 hours of soaking if you're rushed for time and can't wait any longer 🙂