Why we love this recipe:
→ Providing the perfect amount of spice & coconut aroma, this 20-minute Chicken Sauté is one delicious and exotic meal you'll just have to make again!
→ Gainz-friendly with 37.5 grams of protein and just 268 calories per serving!
→ Serve it on rice or noodles on training days, or stir-fried veggies on rest days.
What you will need (for 8 Servings) ↓
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenders
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour (or cornstarch)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 lime wedges
Directions: (Prep Time: 5 min, Cook Time: 15 min)
- Toss chicken with coconut flour and fish sauce.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; sauté 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in pan. Add onion, garlic, and ginger to pan; sauté 1 minute. Return chicken to pan; cook 1 minute or until done.
- Stir in coconut milk, Sriracha, sugar, and juice; cook 45 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro. Serve chicken mixture over rice or veggies and the lime wedges!