Why we love this dish:
→ Salmon is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids and protein!
→ Add some variety to your diet by introducing this tasty wild salmon to your meal-rotation.
→ An easy and delicious meal for non-training days, pair it with a low-carbohydrate side like steamed asparagus or a green salad!
Nutritional info per serving (Makes 4):
Calories: 273 / Protein: 34 grams / Carbs: 0 grams / Fat: 14 grams
What you will need (for 4 Servings):
- 4 wild Atlantic salmon fillets (6oz each)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Directions: (Prep Time: 15min, Cook Time: 15-20 min)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Combine lemon juice, rosemary, and olive oil in a medium sized baking dish.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
Add the fillets to the baking dish and turn to coat. Allow to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minute, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.