Why we like this recipe:
→ An easy fix when you’re craving take-out, this Korean BBQ beef has all those great flavors you’re looking for, but a whole lot less sugar, salt and calories!
→ With nearly 40 grams of protein per serving, this is one gain-maximizing dish you’ll enjoy!
Nutritional info per serving (Makes 4):
Calories: 307 / Protein: 39 grams / Carbs: 6 grams / Fat: 13 grams
What you will need (for 4 Servings):
- 1.5 pound lean flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon stevia or other sugar alternative
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions: (Prep Time: 5min, Cook Time: under 5 min)
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, stevia, scallions, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Place the beef in a large ziplog bag or container, pour the soy sauce marinade over it and seal. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over high heat.Add the beef and saute until cooked through, about 1-2 min per side.