→ Lean, high protein and very tasty, doubling this recipe makes for some healthy leftovers!
Nutritional info per serving (Makes 2):
342 calories / 40 grams protein / 35 grams carbs / 5 grams fat
What you will need (for 2 Servings):
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6oz each), rinced, dried, trimmed of fat and cut into small cubes.
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 can (8oz) pineapple chunks
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
Directions: (Prep Time: 3-5 min, Cook Time: 10 min)
- Put the oil in a pan and cook the onion on medium-high heat.
Add the dash of pepper and cook for 1 minute, until the onion is slightly translucent.
- Put the chicken, orange juice and pineapple with juice into the pan.
Bring to a boil and reduce to medium heat.
- Add the banana and syrup and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir it up and reduce the heat to low.
Cover it and let it simmer for about 5-7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve it with a side of steamed veggies or fresh rice. Enjoy!