→ Takes under 15 minutes to make, but tastes like you spent an hour in the kitchen!
→ Has 30 grams of protein/300 calories per serving, so you can have a delicious dinner with plenty of protein to fill you up and maximize those gains!
→ Easy and versatile, eat these awesome sweet and spicy shrimp over rice, broccoli, or in a spring roll, using the sauce as dip!
What you will need (for 4 Servings):
- 1.5 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili paste with garlic (or similar garlic chili sauce you will find in your grocery store )
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
Directions: (Prep Time: 5 min, Cook Time: 8 min)
- Place shrimp in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with cornstarch; toss to coat and set aside.
- Combine juice, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and chili paste, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add minced ginger and garlic to pan; stir-fry for 15 seconds or until fragrant.
Add shrimp mixture; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add juice mixture and onions; cook 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and shrimp are done, stirring frequently.