Here are November’s, personal trainer approved, fitness events in Raleigh, NC and the surrounding triangle.
It’s important to stay active and busy during the fall and winter! With all the holidays, cold weather, and delicious seasonal recipes; it’s easy to let your healthy eating habits and activities slide… Make it a goal to do something physically challenging and fun each week!
Eve Carson Memorial – 11/3/2012 – Chapel Hill, NC
- 5k race
- Run with over 1500 participants, in honor of Eve Carson’s legacy of outstanding leadership and community service.
Filthy Fun Mud Run – 11/3/2012 – Raleigh, NC
- 5K mud run with obstacles, kids run
- Fun competition for both kids and adults!
Free to Breathe Lung Cancer 5K – 11/3/2012 – Raleigh, NC
- 5K run, 5K walk, 1M walk, kids run
- Walk and run to raise awareness and support for the movement to defeat lung cancer.
Furry 5K Run & 2K Walk – 11/3/2012 – Cary, NC
- 5K run, 2K walk, 1K walk
- Walk and run to raise money for homeless pets
Road to Rolesville – 11/3/2012 – Rolesville, NC
- 10K run, 5K run
- A challenge for Adults and Kid’s Fun Run.
Raleigh City of Oaks Marathon and Rex Healthcare Half Marathon – 11/4/2012 – Raleigh, NC
- 26.2M run, 26.2M relay, 13.1M run, 10K run, 1M kids run
- Compete with fellow athletes and runners.
The Race Home – 11/10/2012 – Durham, NC
- 5K run
- For all ages and run/walk levels
Urban Dare Raleigh – 11/10/2012 – Raleigh, NC
- Adventure Race
- A team race that’s part photo hunt, part trivia and part dares.
Beth El Sisterhood 5K Family Fun Run – 11/11/2012 – Durham, NC
- A family friendly event –children, strollers, pets are all welcome!
Raleigh Fall Festival – 11/11/2012 – Raleigh, NC
- 10K run, 5K run
- The events benefits The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Southern Village 5K and Family Fun Run – 11/11/2012 – Chapel Hill, NC
- 5K run, 5K walk, 1M fun run, 1M walk
- A fantastic opportunity to gather a team at work, get together with friends or bring the whole family to run or walk.
Heroes For The Kids 5k and Fun Run – 11/17/2012 – Raleigh, NC
- Bring the kids for face painting, pictures with the heroes, and much more!
Ronathon 5K – 11/17/2012 – Chapel Hill, NC
- 5k run for the whole family.
Wake County PTA Healthy Lifestyles 5k Run/Walk – 11/18/2012 – Cary, NC
- Participants from various elementary, middle, and high schools.
The Streets at Southpoint Turkey Trot – 11/22/2012 – Durham, NC
- 5K, 1 Mile Fun Run, 100 Kids Dash
- Exciting race featuring plenty of free parking next to the Start/Finish area and a flat course around The Streets At South-point.
Gallop & Gorge 8K Road Race – 11/22/2012 – Carrboro, NC
- Enjoy a cool run through the neighborhoods of Carrboro on Thanksgiving morning!
Gobbler’s Run 5K – 11/22/2012 – Wake Forest, NC
- This family-friendly Thanksgiving Day event is a great way to spend time with the family while working off that extra helping of stuffing.
The GORUCK Challenge – 11/24/2012 – Raleigh, NC
- Adventure race in Raleigh.
Need a personal trainer or coach to prepare?
Jumping in and participating in some of these events can be intimidating! Allow us to support your fitness and training goals… Our personal trainers and strength coaches can provide the very best race and competition preparation. Our private gym has the gear, and our trainers the knowledge, to give you the edge!