Personal Trainer Approved Fitness Events:
Here are the latest local Raleigh, NC and Triangle area fitness events for the rest of October:
Habitat Halloween Bike Ride – 10/27/2012 – 409 Blackwell Street, Durham, NC
- Want to get some physical activity beyond your personal training sessions? Come get a ride in at the Habitat Halloween Bike Ride!
Day of the Dead 5K Run/Walk benefiting Brentwood Boys & Girls Club – 10/27/2012 – Raleigh, NC
- 5k Run
- Bring the family and get some running and walking in! A great way to get in some extra cardio fitness work, and help a good cause.
Cystic Fibrosis Climb – 10/27/2012 – 150 Fayetteville Street Raleigh, NC 27601
- “Join the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation as we climb our way to the top of the Wells Fargo Capitol Center in downtown Raleigh.”
The GORUCK Challenge Adventure Race – 10/27/2012 – UNC CHapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Get fit while humping a heavy ruck!
Color Me Rad – 10/27/2012 – Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, Raleigh, NC
- 5k Race
- Competitors dressed in white dodge and run through showers of color dye
The 2012 West Cary Barbell Fall Festival of Power – 10/27/2012 – Amberly Residents Club, Cary, NC
- Powerlifting Meet
- Come see the strongest of the triangle compete in this powerlifting competition!
Hallowed Half Marathon & 10K – 10/28/2012 – Wake Forest, NC
- Half marathon and 10k in Wake Forest
Raleigh Monster Dash – 10/28/2012 Raleigh, NC
- 5K run, 1M run, kids run